Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing #11

Online image generators

These are the kind of things that I really enjoy doing. I get so carried away creating things that I don't realize how much time has passed. I made so many things that I had a hard time deciding what to use on my blog.

1. The first thing I added was text at the bottom of my page I made this with a glitter graphics generator created online. To make the graphic, you type in your text, choose your font and your glitter pattern. The HTML code is generated for you to copy and paste in your blog.

2. The second thing I made was a animated sign. I created this using an online image generator at Image Chef web site. I later plan to make a slideshow and use this image for the title slide.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

3. I also added a thank you note to the sidebar using the note generator at Satisfaction.com. You just type in your text and the note is generated for you.

These are all fun tools to use.They can definitely help to make a lesson more visually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment