Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing #10

Creating A Slideshow

Now we are doing things that I enjoy. Reading blogs and responding to blogs are fine, but I am one those people that need hands on activities. these are the kind of things that I think are fun.
For my slide show I used photos that I found while searching the Flickr Creative Commons section. I wanted to show how a song could be illustrated using photos instead of words.
The song that I chose to use is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." I originally added a midi audio version of the song to my slideshow, but since I already have a song playing on my blog, I embedded a video without sound. If you would like to view the same video with sound just click on the following link. Twinkle, Twinkle - with midi sound



Photo credits:
Twinkle in the Trees -M.V. Jantzen
I Wonder - Maryl
Twinkle Twinkle little star - acerview54
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - Picto Brand / Shaun
Twinkle, twinkle, little star(s) - a.drian
Diamond in the Sky - WTL

No comments:

Post a Comment