Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing #1

Reflections on Lifelong Learning

I truly believe that you are never to old to learn. The way to keep the mind sharp is to constantly challenge yourself. There is no limit on learning. Growing up in a home with parents that were educators, learning was always stress in our family. As an adult, the biggest obstacle I face when it comes to continuing to seek knowledge is TIME. There are so many other obligations that I feel need to be taken care of before I can concentrate on myself.

Technology is something that I really enjoy and I like to learn new things on the computer. I am normally good at pacing myself, however when it comes to the computer I have to make myself stay focused and not venture off into other challenging activities.

2 comments:

  1. Oh just get ready: You will have to set time limits after playing with some of the "Things" in this class. You are right: It is very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like many of us are struggling with the infamous "time" factor. That's where the team work can really pay off. Looking forward to our learning these things together.

    ReplyDelete