Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing #7a

Google Reading Revisited

Checking my google reader has become something that I try to do everyday. I don't know if I will be able to keep it up when school starts and I have even less time. The last few days I have been reading a lot of articles about the life and death of Michael Jackson. Today I read an article by Newsweek, 5 Questions About Michael Jackson's Funeral. This article answers the questions:

1. Will there be a public viewing?
2.Who will deliver the eulogy?
3. What about the private service?
4. Where will he be buried?
5 How are the kids coping?

I like to read articles by Newsweek because I feel that they are more reliable than some of the entertainment magazines. Whatever your opinion of Michael Jackson is, the fact remains that the world has lost a truly gifted musician. I feel so much sympathy for his mother because no matter how old Michael was or what problems he might have had, to her he was still one of her baby boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment