Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing #18

You too can YouTube

I use You Tube a lot. Usually just for fun to help reinforce a lesson. May times when I teach a song from a musical or play, I try to find a clip of the original performance for the children to watch. Usually I teach the song and then let them see the clip. They always enjoy seeing and hearing how it was performed in the movie or on the Broadway stage and comparing it to the way we sang it. After all "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" is a fun song for children to learn, but look at how much more fun it is to sing along with Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke.


Posted by AlexValve

Just for fun I have include a link to a video that I posted on YouTube last month. It is a video of pictures that I took at the Disneyland Electric Parade. It was very easy and fun creating this video. This is a great way for teachers to show off their student's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment