Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summary

This has been a lot of fun. I have learned so many new things and have gotten better at using some of the things that I was already familiar with. I would definitely take another class if it was offered. I just would not commit myself to so many other projects at the same time. The format for this class was perfect for me. I like being introduced to the topic, given a few examples, and then being able to explore, discover and learn things on my own using hands on activities. I have always learned much better and retained more by doing.

Learning about technology is a way of playing for me, so yes I have actually enjoyed this class. One of my favorite things was being creative with all of the fun generators. This is going to really be useful when I am making things for the choir. I am also excited about consolidated all of my different calendars into one online calendar and now that I have all of my bookmarks organized, I am so grateful to have Delicious in my life. I do however need to delete some of my RSS Readers, there is absolutely no way I can read everything that I have subscribed to. Once again I got a little carried away. I do plan on communicating with the parents of my choir students using some of the things we have been taught. I have just got to decide which way is the best way for dispersing information. Should I use a Blog, Wiki, or Google docs? Ohhh my, so much to decide!!
See Y'all Later


No comments:

Post a Comment